Medical Professional Registration
Welcome to CODE Morphology Conference!
Registration is easy and information is stored securely and confidentially. Only healthcare professionals may register and are subject to approval. After registration, you will be able to:
- Participate and view live conferences remotely (teleconference) and earn CME
- View the conference schedule
- View archived 5-minute didactic presentations
- Present a case. Case presentations are either:
- Live (the patient attends the viewing portion of the conference)
- Virtual (clinical images and information is presented during the discussion portion of the conference)
- Sign up to moderate the conference or present the weekly 5-minute didactic.
Morphology conference has been held regularly for many years. However, we have not had a durable system in place to track information on the types of cases presented, diagnoses discussed, demographics of patients, or the benefit of the discussion for learning or teaching value. We are asking that presenters and participants in the conference participate in a study so that we can track conference participation and case characteristics over time, look for trends that may help improve educational opportunities offered, and identify conditions that need further research and study.
Problems with your account or registration?
Shannon Winchester, Program Administrator
TEL (503) 494-1375
FAX (503) 346-8106