How It Works
Morphology/Grand Rounds Conference Details
- Description: This is a Grand Rounds style conference focusing on the physical morphology of skin conditions. Community dermatology providers are encouraged to invite and present patients with interesting or challenging skin diseases as well as those in whom there are diagnostic or treatment dilemmas.
- Time: Conference occurs every Wednesday morning from 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Location: Patient viewing occurs in the clinic area on the 16th floor of the Center for Health and Healing (CHH) from 7:30 - 8:00AM. Then, connect virtually to the live conference discussion which is broadcasted from the 3rd floor conference room of the CHH.
- Sign-up: For providers interested in presenting cases, we ask that you sign up at least 1 day in advance of the conference.
Virtual Melanoma Tumor Board Conference Details
- Description: The OHSU multidisciplinary team (dermatology, medical oncology, surgical oncology, radiation oncology, dermatopathology, and radiology) meets weekly to discuss challenging cases.
- Time: Conference occurs every Thursday morning from 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Location: Join virtually or in person at the Center for Health and Healing Building 2. 9th Floor. Conference Room 9006
- Sign-up: For providers interested in presenting cases, we ask that you sign up at least 2 days in advance of the conference. If you are interested in having pathology reviewed, please sign up at least 1 week in advance of the conference.