How It Works
- Conference occurs every Wednesday morning from 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- All community dermatology providers are encouraged to invite and present patients with interesting or challenging skin diseases as well as those in whom there are diagnostic or treatment dilemmas.
- From 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m., patient viewing occurs in the clinic area on the 16th floor of the Center for Health and Healing (CHH). Then, from 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m., the cases are discussed in the conference center on the 3rd floor of the CHH.
- Each week a 5-minute didactic presentation will summarize the high yield points from a previous week’s topic.
The Code Survey Study
We are asking that patients, presenters, and participants of the conference participate in a survey study to track conference participation and case characteristics over time. You can participate in Morphology conference without participating in the survey study. Surveys will take less that 5 minutes to complete.
Data from these surveys will be collected in a secure research repository for future study. We will use survey data to improve educational opportunities and identify conditions that need further research and study.
For patients to particpate in the study you will need to provide their email in the case intake form.
Brought to you by
- Oregon Dermatology Society
- Oregon Health and Sciences University Department of Dermatology
- Pfizer Independent Independent Grants for Learning and Change
- The letters H and I and the number 5